Isolocork VL is the plaster to project or apply by hand, made with cork for interior or exterior application with high thermal and acoustic insulation standards.
Ideal for application on uneven walls with electric, gas and water pre-installation. Very fast construction system prevents double wall construction.
Solves problems of condensation and fungal development.
After application, it can be stained and can be coated with Isolocork filler, cement, OSB, pladur, ceramics, etc.
Can be applied up to 200mm thick in layers of 40 to 50mm each.
High adhesion to materials, mechanical strength, 100% recyclable, vapor permeable.
- Consistency: Dust
- Maximum application thickness: up to 20cm in layers of 4cm each
- Minimum application thickness: 1cm
- Thermal Conductivity: 0,034 W/n.K
- Thermal Resistance: 0,290m2 K/W (1cm)
- Steam Permeability: µ3
- Fire Resistance: class A1
- Storage: 12 months
- Consumption: 3,5Kg/m2/cm of thickness
- Application: trowel or continuous mixing towing machine
- Colour: White
- Packaging: 13Kg bag